A consultative approach to healthcare commercialization enables Touchpoint to meet the needs, and often to exceed the objectives.
Healthcare companies and brands are unique, each with their own set of needs and objectives.
In healthcare commercialization, one size does not fit all.
A client company might be a well-established, large pharmaceutical manufacturer with a large portfolio of new and mature brands across many therapeutic areas, or a startup company with a single promising agent in phase 3 clinical trials.
Similarly, the client brand may be anything
from an established small-molecule drug that needs only minimal customer service support to make an impact, to a newly launched biological agent with a challenging side effect profile, novel mechanism of action, challenging route of administration, and unclear managed markets position that needs sales, clinical, customer service, and managed markets support to be successful.
When building a healthcare commercialization solution, close consulting is the key to success.
We use this experience
to frame a consultative approach in the design and implementation of every healthcare commercialization solution we develop. To achieve this client-by-client customization, we take several extra steps:
- Conduct in-depth pre-project-launch discussions to fully understand how the needs of the brand relate to the objectives of the project
- Dedicate a high-performance team for each client, providing seamless communication and execution
- Employ the Project Management Office (PMO) format for deployment, which provides frequent communication and collaboration with the client
- Convene weekly post-launch execution meetings with the client to discuss performance and strategy
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with the client and senior-level Touchpoint colleagues
Touchpoint offers a lifetime of pharma-company salesforce leadership experience,
that enables us to develop solutions that meet and exceed these objectives. You can trust in that experience as we work together to build and execute your healthcare commercialization plan.