Every Touchpoint team is supported with a powerful engine of services that maximizes efficiency and supports execution:
*Some of these services are also available as stand-alone solutions.
Inside sales and service teams are incentivized based on call quality and volume. Representatives are given daily feedback regarding productivity and call quality/effectiveness. Incentives are based on a quality score composed of 23 effectiveness measures.
Clinical teams (clinical health educators and medical science liaisons) are unique in that they are not paid to achieve sales goals. Instead, these professionals are compensated based on their ability to achieve client-specific educational and communications goals. Their performance is monitored through both primary and secondary observation.
Touchpoint backs every team with extensive operations support. Of course, the specific operational functions employed for each client are determined by the client’s unique requirements. Key operations functions can include:
- Hardware/software distribution and support
- Expense reporting system and payroll support (including HCP-spend capture and reporting)
- Meeting/POA planning
- Representative time tracking
Online Team Resource Portal:
- Design, development, and management of client-specific online resource portal
- Portal securely houses key information and resources such as announcements, documents (eg, administration, expense management, human resources), eLearning Center (training documents and videos), and best practices forum
- Expert configuration, training, and ongoing support are provided for sales force automation (SFA) systems used by promotional teams and for clinical customer relationship management (CRM) systems employed by clinical teams
- Field-based promotional teams typically employ Veeva™, the first Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) CRM solution built specifically for the life sciences industry, which leverages the salesforce.com platform
- Field and inside call activity and results
- Performance metrics
- Sample accountability and compliance
- Human resources metrics
- On-boarding and deployment of fleet vehicles or management of car allowance for field-based teams
- Safety and compliance monitoring and ongoing certifications
- State-of-the-art help desk provides support for all field-based personnel
Touchpoint is at the forefront of promotional compliance management. We have a highly effective, well-structured compliance program — based on the Office of Inspector General’s (OIG) Seven Elements of an Effective Compliance Program — designed to support legal and ethical actions.
Touchpoint’s full-time chief compliance officer (CCO) and compliance department provide extensive oversight of all customer-facing staff and communications, ensuring compliance with key regulatory guidelines, including:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- FDA regulations governing sales calls and adverse event reporting
- Interactions with healthcare professionals
- Kickback, fraud, and abuse statutes
- Prescription Drug Marketing Act (PDMA) requirements
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) True Statement requirements
- Off-label promotion
- Fair balance