In today’s specialized marketplace, even manufacturers with internal Sales Force Operations look for outside support.
The healthcare market continues to experience rapid change. The focus on blockbuster drugs has given way to higher-valued specialty products, as well as biosimilars and personalized medicine. These changes are driving the requirement for flexible field deployments and new commercial models. At the same time, sales operations departments are being asked to do more with less, and they often become spread too thin.
The Sales Operations function includes the back-end infrastructure expertise required for the ongoing support of customer-interaction teams, including but not limited to technology, analytics and reporting, help desk, incentives and compensation, fleet, and administration. Increasingly, pharmaceutical companies are looking outside for resource support and expertise.
Touchpoint is a leader in outsourced pharmaceutical sales operations, analytics, and implementation.
We go beyond the call to provide every customer-interaction team with extensive operations and analytics support. Because the specific operational functions employed for each client are unique and determined by the client’s requirements, we offer a broad range of key operations functions which can include:
- Hardware and software distribution and support
- Expense reporting system and payroll support, including healthcare professional (HCP)-spend capture and reporting
- Meetings/POA planning
- Representative time tracking
Online Team Resource Portal:
- Design, development, and management of client-specific online resource portal
- Portal securely houses key information and resources such as announcements, documents (eg, administration, expense management, human resources), eLearning Center (training documents and videos), and best practices forum
Sales Force Automation and Customer Relationship Management System:
- Expert configuration, training, and ongoing support are provided for sales force automation (SFA) systems used by promotional teams and for clinical customer relationship management (CRM) systems employed by clinical teams
- Deep expertise with Veeva™, the first software-as-a-service (SaaS) CRM solution built specifically for the life sciences industry, which leverages the salesforce.com platform and is typically used by field-based promotional teams
Field Incentives and Compensation:
- Design, development, and implementation
- Field and inside call activity and results
- Performance metrics
- Sample accountability and compliance
- Human resources metrics
- Onboarding and deployment of fleet vehicles or management of car allowance for field-based
- Safety and compliance monitoring and ongoing certifications
- State-of-the-art help desk provides support for all field-based personnel
- Touchpoint analytics are designed to assess progress toward each client’s objectives and adjust the solutions if, and as, needed